The best place to *find* answers to programming/development questions, imo, however it's the *worst* place to *ask* questions (if your first question/comment doesn't get any up-rating/response, then u can't ask anymore questions--ridiculously unrealistic), but again, a great reference for *finding* answers.

My Music (Nickleus)

20140126

Book Review: JBoss EAP6 High Availability (Packt Publishing)

I was recently asked by Packt Publishing to review their new book "JBoss EAP6 High Availability".

I have to admit I have little experience with clusters and have only been running JBoss EAP6 in standalone mode, so this book was exciting to read and I picked up A LOT of good tips and learned about a whole new field of computing.

Now, if I only had a couple of extra servers laying around so I could test this information out in practice! ;)



Buy the book directly from Packt: bit.ly/1dcbNEi

My review on amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment