The best place to *find* answers to programming/development questions, imo, however it's the *worst* place to *ask* questions (if your first question/comment doesn't get any up-rating/response, then u can't ask anymore questions--ridiculously unrealistic), but again, a great reference for *finding* answers.

My Music (Nickleus)

20130107

[SOLVED] my blogspot/blogger blog (this one) not showing any indexed pages in google

i went my blog today, this blog you're reading and copied the URL (without looking at the URL), then typed it into google using the "site:" prefix, to search for my regex posts, but got 0 results.
site:nickhumphreyit.blogspot.no regex

what i didn't notice was the TLD--.no
because when i go to my blog, since i'm in norway, google automatically changes the TLD from .com to .no

when i realized that and tried it again with the .com TLD, then i got the results i was looking for:
site:nickhumphreyit.blogspot.com regex

whew! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment