The best place to ask programming/development questions, imo. UPDATE: stackoverflow is the *worst* place to *ask* questions (if your first question/comment doesn't get any up-rating/response, then u can't ask anymore questions--ridiculously unrealistic), but a great reference for finding answers.

My Music (Nickleus)

20110505

moving my vbulletin forum here

the vbulletin version i'm using on The Royal Nick Humphrey Global World IT Forum, Home Edition is getting old now and i dont want to pay for a new one/upgrade.

last week my post table got corrupted, "coincidentally" right after i put a link in my signature to my website with lesser-known information, in norwegian, about the mormon church, that they dont want you or their members to know about. my website is called mormonerne. i suspect that someone from the church has tried to shut my site down, but i cant prove it. the exmormon site has had a lot of attacks so it's not unlikely, but it got me to thinking about security in general--it might be good to move my forum to a place like blogger, owned by google, where it would be harder for a hacker to do damage. so EAT THAT mormon hacker trash (if it was a mormon) lol =)

so all my new posts and IT tutorials will be posted here from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment